2016 Premium GT Rosuh Supercharged For Sale - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 Old 07-13-2016, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

2016 Premium GT Rosuh Supercharged For Sale

Hey guys and girls,

No had the opportunity to post on here really and basically my first post is to put up For Sale my 2016 Supercharged Premium GT

Due to a change in circumstances I am forced to put my Mustang up for sale.

So my loss is going to be someones gain.

I purchased my car from an approved Roush Dealer in Alabama as it was close to where I was working, took delivery of car in mid December last year, mileage now is 7565 and may increase slightly as I still drive the car about once a week. As mentioned it is a Premium Performance Package car is loaded, with Navigation, Sirius XM radio, heated and cooled seats, 19" Black Premium wheels, Brembos, Active Alarm etc. I can send any interested persons a copy of the window sticker. Car is Black on Black on Black Wheels. Full track apps package, 6 Speed Manual transmission. I have also purchased the genuine Ford heavy duty car cover, Ecoboost Boost gauge (fitted) JLT oil separator (not fitted) but is comes with the car.

Car is fitted with Roush/Ford Racing Supercharger kit and Exhaust system. Spec is Stage 1 670HP, I had the car dyno tested recently after running in properly up to 5000 miles, I waited that long so as the motor was fully run in and not tight like a brand new engine is. Dyno numbers speak for themselves- 622.98HP/512.96 at the wheels. Performace is brutal to say the least and is not for the fainted hearted or inexperienced driver. So there will be no test pilots allowed.

Car is located in Houston, Texas, not far from the Memorial area off I10. Will help a purchaser with shipping etc also.

I cannot load pictures due to some security token message I keep getting so you can email me for pictures or sms me on- 83two 33nine 262nine.

I will try to upload pictures again later.

Asking $46,500. Car has a lien hold on it also so any transaction would need to go through our banks etc.

Sure most are aware these Supercharged 5.0 S550's are real sleepers and they can beat Hellcats and Shelby GT500's.