Dings on the decklid on my 2018 GT - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 Old 02-24-2018, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Dings on the decklid on my 2018 GT

Has anyone noticed that they have small dings on the black plastic decklid. These dings are on both side of the piece right were the screws go. You can barely see them but I know that they are there and it is driving me crazy. My car is only 1 week old and I am sure it came that way and I just didn't notice when I bought it. I am thinking about replacing the piece with a new one with no emblem. UGH!!! I also thought about going back to Ford and see if they will warranty it. Any thoughts or any similar issues?
post #2 of 2 Old 03-09-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Burns View Post
Has anyone noticed that they have small dings on the black plastic decklid. These dings are on both side of the piece right were the screws go. You can barely see them but I know that they are there and it is driving me crazy. My car is only 1 week old and I am sure it came that way and I just didn't notice when I bought it. I am thinking about replacing the piece with a new one with no emblem. UGH!!! I also thought about going back to Ford and see if they will warranty it. Any thoughts or any similar issues?

Do you have pics? I donít see any dings in mine but not sure where to look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk