Street Performance Tires by Nitto at CARiD
No matter how sleek and fast your Ford Mustang is, and what expensive upgrades you add to it, but you canít expect it to deliver maximum performance on the road without a set of proper tires. Performance tires will provide excellent grip, precise steering response, and shorter braking distance.
We've narrowed down 2 performance tire options popular among our customers to make your shopping easier. Hopefully, it will help you to make up your mind and get the most out of your driving!
#1 Nitto 555 G2
#2 Nitto NT05
- Dry performance 4 out of 5
- Wet performance 4 out of 5
- Quietness 2.5 out of 5
- Ridecomfort 2.5 out of 5
- TWIN CENTER RIBS - Increased dry traction and straight-line stability.
- LARGE TAPERED BLOCK - Increased grip capabilities and better cornering stability.
- 4-CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES - Center grooves and shoulder grooves aid water evacuation and wet handling.
- REINFORCED SHOULDER TREADBLOCKS - Improves dry and wet cornering grip.
- LARGER BLOCKS FOR 275MM SECTION WIDTH AND GREATER - Enhanced traction for rear tires of vehicles with staggered fitments and high horsepower. Tire sizes with 275mm and greater section width have larger tread blocks in comparison to tires with 265mm and narrower section width.
- HIGH STIFFNESS AND HIGH SILICA COMPOUND- A special bonding agent increase the interaction between all the compound elements to reinforce bonds for higher compound rigidity during cornering, resulting in better handling capabilities in both wet and dry.
Dry performance 5 out of 5
Wet performance 3 out of 5
Quietness 2.5 out of 5
Ride comfort 2.5 out of 5
DRY PERFORMANCE - The continuous center rib combined with large outer shoulder tread blocks provide consistent contact with the road for a high level of dry performance.
PREDICTABLE CORNERING - The specifically formulated tread compound and reinforced internal construction were engineered to emphasize dry road response, traction, handling and high-speed capabilities.
HANDLING STABILITY - The reinforced tread blocks and the large continuous center rib provide exceptional rigidity and stability.
Last edited by CARiD; 02-04-2020 at 09:07 AM.