Lower your Pony's center of gravity with Lowering Springs - Three Best Products
Do you want to improve the handling of your Pony while also giving it a lowered, track-ready look? Adding Mustang lowering springs will help you out! Check out the top three aftermarket options available at CARiD! They retain superior ride comfort and give your pony the best-looking high-performance stance.
Made by such industry leaders like H&R, Bilstein, and Pedders Suspension, these lowering products come with various ride height drops to suit your needs. Each of them includes all the components and necessary hardware for a suspension upgrade.
Give your Mustang a wicked drop while greatly improving its handling with lowering springs!
#1 H&RŽ - 1.75" x 1.75" Super Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs
#2 BilsteinŽ - 1" x 0.8" B12 Series Pro-Kit Front and Rear Lowering Kit
- Superb ride quality
- Designed for responsive, tight handling and performance
- Each spring is 100% tested before leaving
#3 Pedders SuspensionŽ - Extreme XA Coilover Kit
- Monotube internal design
- Professional Cornering System Sport PCSS
- Direct response, good driving perfomance and sporty look
- EIBACH Sportline Performance sports springs with progressive characteristic
- Springs and shock absorbers road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements