Healthy Diet or Water makes your Hairs Healthier or Stronger - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 08-19-2016, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

Healthy Diet or Water makes your Hairs Healthier or Stronger

If you had taken the healthy diet then there is no need to go for hair transplant. Healthy and proper diet is too much essential for our body.

Water is also very necessary for our body which helps major in hair growth and skin. Did you know that our body is like an earth? The component of earth is 70% water + 30% solid form. Our body is also containing 70% water and 30% solid like minerals or other components. So if this balance get degraded then your body shows negative impact like hair loss, skin problem, immunity become weak and you get diagnose with different disease.

So stay fit always and never worries about little things. Keep eating healthy foods, fruits and stay tune.

Hair Transplant in Ambala
post #2 of 3 Old 04-30-2019, 05:55 AM

Thank you for sharing
post #3 of 3 Old 04-30-2019, 05:59 AM

I believe that we are what we eat. My friend switched to proper nutrition 6 months ago. It takes special vitamins and supplements. I really see that his skin, hair and teeth began to look much better. I also decided to try proper nutrition. At the moment I try to eat more foods to improve brain function. I found a list of these products here https://booksrun.com/blog/brainy-foo...elp-you-focus/ . I noticed that with age my cognitive abilities began to deteriorate. Also these products are good for hair and skin.