2015 S550 Mustang Prototype Spy Video - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ForceFedStang

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 Old 06-27-2013, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

2015 S550 Mustang Prototype Spy Video

I know this was already posted in the general forum but thought I would add it to our vendor section as well. Make sure you follow the link back to our website and check out some of the other videos and articles we have.

2015 S550 MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPY VIDEO

Hear & see the 2015 Mustang GT (S550) in all its glory. Sounds AMAZING! This is a must watch video.
We have yet another 2015 Mustang video out on the internet! I think it is safe to say the S550 Mustang might have just as many paparazzi as a big time actress. Now if we can just get some spy shots of this Stang without all the camouflage and covers. I'd even settle for a hood open or better interior photo!
post #2 of 9 Old 06-28-2013, 05:48 PM

there isn't much to see but black tarp. The only part of the video that I like was at :23 when he pegged it a little for some noise.
post #3 of 9 Old 06-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Ford is taking this whole camo thing to seriously not even a headlight or tail light leak. Wow! **** girl you playin hard to get or something...
Domestic Violence likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-28-2013, 05:51 PM

Don't forget that this is Ford's 50th anniversary model so they have every reason to take as much time to perfect it. I don't blame them but just don't unveil a piece of crap mustang to us who have been waiting.
post #5 of 9 Old 06-28-2013, 05:52 PM

Sounds decent I want to see her rip! The paparazzi guys need to follow them to the track where they can see the S550 really perform.
post #6 of 9 Old 07-01-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss-Stang View Post
Don't forget that this is Ford's 50th anniversary model so they have every reason to take as much time to perfect it. I don't blame them but just don't unveil a piece of crap mustang to us who have been waiting.
Ford has made some serious changes to the brand and they put out the image that they are capable of creating amazing vehicles, just don't expect the new mustang to be a disappointment. The Evos concept was a good look at what to expect.
post #7 of 9 Old 07-02-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domestic Violence View Post
Sounds decent I want to see her rip! The paparazzi guys need to follow them to the track where they can see the S550 really perform.
track video showing how it corners will help to prove if they are really turning it into a drivers car, the new mustang needs to be more stable in the turns much like other compact sports cars. Add some power to that and we'll have a beast on our hands
post #8 of 9 Old 07-02-2013, 07:21 PM

It's a bout time the mustang did more than just fast in a straight line. Well at least better now then never right.
post #9 of 9 Old 03-19-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I know this was already posted in the general forum but thought I would add it to our vendor section as well. Make sure you follow the link back to our website and check out some of the other videos and articles we have.

2015 S550 MUSTANG PROTOTYPE SPY VIDEO

Hear & see the 2015 Mustang GT (S550) in all its glory. Sounds AMAZING! This is a must watch video.
We have yet another 2015 Mustang video out on the internet! I think it is safe to say the S550 Mustang might have just as many paparazzi as a big time actress. Now if we can just get some spy shots of this Stang without all the camouflage and covers. I'd even settle for a hood open or better interior photo!
Do you guys have anything for the ecoboost? I was searching for coilovers and lowering springs then seen you guys here S550 Mustang Lowering Springs - Mustang Ecoboost Forum