2015 Ford Mustang Clay Models Reveal Fastback Design - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 10 Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

2015 Ford Mustang Clay Models Reveal Fastback Design

Ford is currently preparing to launch its sixth-generation Mustang, and these photos may just reveal what the 2015 model will look like.

The clay models are far from complete, but it gives us the best look we’ve seen so far at the design for the 2015 Ford Mustang, revealing a classic fastback design, a raised hood, and a squared-off front.

The sixth-generation Mustang will usher in new changes for Ford’s great American sports car. Already confirmed is a turbocharged, four-cylinder EcoBoost, a powerplant that would have been considered sacrilegious to Mustang enthusiasts just a few years ago. Also expect a fully-independent rear suspension, plus a solid reduction in weight.

The 2015 Ford Mustang is expected to make its debut at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show.
post #2 of 10 Old 05-08-2013, 06:31 PM

classic fastback design, a raised hood, and a squared-off front which is what we see in the Mustang clay model pictures is exactly what I wanted, now we just need to see how it looks as a production model.

do you know if Mustang is suppose to release a final concept before the production model gets revealed?
post #3 of 10 Old 09-16-2013, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdftw View Post
classic fastback design, a raised hood, and a squared-off front which is what we see in the Mustang clay model pictures is exactly what I wanted, now we just need to see how it looks as a production model.

do you know if Mustang is suppose to release a final concept before the production model gets revealed?
Considering that some major world automotive shows are coming up, one of them being the NAIAS, they have to be their with a final production-model-like concept. Im surprised they didn't do anything for frankfurt

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 09-16-2013, 03:20 PM

when does the detroit auto show happen every year?
post #5 of 10 Old 09-16-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss-Stang View Post
when does the detroit auto show happen every year?
January, and the other big american show in LA is November. I'm not surprised Ford didnt do anything for Frankfurt, thats more of a German thing, the S550 would of been lost in all the Merc, BMW and Audi news...

Besides S550 has to fly here before it can be anything outside of NA.
post #6 of 10 Old 09-17-2013, 01:56 PM

so we will be seeing the 2014.5 mustang at the detroit autoshow right. Still a couple months fromt here till april.
post #7 of 10 Old 09-27-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Trickpony View Post
so we will be seeing the 2014.5 mustang at the detroit autoshow right. Still a couple months fromt here till april.
That's probably someones speculation, that I can bet is on point. Why won't they?
the north american auto show in detroit should have something for us to see
post #8 of 10 Old 09-27-2013, 04:50 PM

that would be opne of the place we should get a clue of something before the big reveal
post #9 of 10 Old 09-28-2013, 05:05 PM

i hope its secret right to the end

'86 Fox GT Cobra- White Lightning
post #10 of 10 Old 09-29-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allman View Post
i hope its secret right to the end
me too, as much as I want to see more, it will be best for Ford and the Ford fans to see everything in one shot.