Mustang S550 Rendering? - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 7 Old 05-06-2013, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

Mustang S550 Rendering?

How accurate do you think this rendering is? Rear kind of looks like it was sketched from a Camaro..

edit: more

post #2 of 7 Old 05-06-2013, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Colored rendering of the 2015 mustang.

post #3 of 7 Old 05-06-2013, 12:12 PM

I think recent renderings could be accurate. Apparently, a few people have seen the new design, and the renderings are based from what they saw. Which is a lot better than speculation.

I think one of the better photos we can really look at is the EVOs concept, since Mustang says they are borrowing a lot of design elements from that concept.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 05-07-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post

Colored rendering of the 2015 mustang.
Wouldn't be surprised if this car and driver rendering turns out to be the most accurate one. The rear 1/4 panel area is very similar to the mustang test mule I saw, same goes for the front end. Happy to see Ford is slowly stepping away from the retro look

post #5 of 7 Old 05-09-2013, 01:43 PM

Here's a much better 2015 mustang rendering, judging from the aggressive hood and wheels it as if who ever did this rendering intended to make it look like the Mustang GT model, not enough going on to say it could be a GT500...

post #6 of 7 Old 05-09-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanmuscle View Post
Here's a much better 2015 mustang rendering, judging from the aggressive hood and wheels it as if who ever did this rendering intended to make it look like the Mustang GT model, not enough going on to say it could be a GT500...

I like this rendering of the 2015 mustang. but from the looks of it only changes lie in the front fascia. Not really liking the red rendering i think it doesn't represent what its suppose to.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post

How accurate do you think this rendering is? Rear kind of looks like it was sketched from a Camaro..

edit: more
It would be sweet if ford can just can gives us the official look of the new 2015 mustang. i like these sketches and renderings of the bunch. These are more modern and up to date but you can still somewhat see the heritage of the stallion. Unlike the red one that is floating all over the internet it can easily be mistaken as european.