2015 Mustang Dash and Instrument Cluster!! - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 16 Old 11-06-2013, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

2015 Mustang Dash and Instrument Cluster!!

Oh and it's said to be in a Turbo 4 Cylinder!! Thoughts?
post #2 of 16 Old 11-06-2013, 01:29 PM

yea, where did you find this LOL, Steve you beat 6G to it and have the guys over there completely confused

compared to the earlier spy shot we saw of the interior

'86 Fox GT Cobra- White Lightning
post #3 of 16 Old 11-06-2013, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allman View Post
yea, where did you find this LOL, Steve you beat 6G to it and have the guys over there completely confused

compared to the earlier spy shot we saw of the interior

Got the picture from them. My real question is what is this other site where the OP found it because I have looked all over the net for it and nothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 11-06-2013, 07:06 PM

thanks a lot for posting these pictures, so far im happy with how it looks. can't wait to see what they'll do differently to the higher trim, flagship trims. If they want to make this gen iconic the higher trims will need something special going on.

post #5 of 16 Old 11-07-2013, 10:43 AM

thats alot of buttons on the steering wheel.

post #6 of 16 Old 11-07-2013, 12:42 PM

Looks like there is quite a lot of buttons on the steering wheel and the center console. Nothing new here really. Still uses a lot of black plastic on the interior. Muscle cars have never been known to have nice interiors and the new Mustang will carry on the tradition. It doesn't look ugly but it is nothing to drool over IMO.
post #7 of 16 Old 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.smith View Post
Looks like there is quite a lot of buttons on the steering wheel and the center console. Nothing new here really. Still uses a lot of black plastic on the interior. Muscle cars have never been known to have nice interiors and the new Mustang will carry on the tradition. It doesn't look ugly but it is nothing to drool over IMO.
There might be a lot of plastic but it's a Mustang, American muscle cars always had tons of plastic. If lincoln had their own version of the Mustang i bet it would be much different

post #8 of 16 Old 11-08-2013, 11:26 AM

i think its a nice improvement

of course it'll be plastic. not like they can leather wrap everything or make everything glass or metal.

plastic can be nice or cheap. just depends what kind of plastic and the texture put into it.

post #9 of 16 Old 11-09-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
i think its a nice improvement

of course it'll be plastic. not like they can leather wrap everything or make everything glass or metal.

plastic can be nice or cheap. just depends what kind of plastic and the texture put into it.
very true, even some high end car makers have a bunch of plastic in their cars but it's just a higher quality and built better. onl so much can be done in a cheaper car
post #10 of 16 Old 11-12-2013, 11:55 AM

I don't think that anyone is expecting luxury materials in the Mustang, but something other than cheap plastic would be nice. Some brushed metal finishes would be a nice in between. it would be nice to at least be given the option to have some different interior materials, instead of just being stuck with black plastic no matter what.