2015 Ford Mustang Rendered with slightly different face/rear - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 Old 01-08-2014, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

2015 Ford Mustang Rendered with slightly different face/rear

As if we haven't all seen enough renderings on this forum already, but here is yet another. This rendering shows the 2015 Ford mustang with a slightly different design.

Modifications include slightly different headlamps, slimmer daytime running light, fog lamps that have been moved below the wide front grille, a different bumper, and quad exhaust pipes.

post #2 of 9 Old 01-08-2014, 12:29 PM

The top ones with a revamped lower section of the bumper looked great with the horizontal LED lights.

post #3 of 9 Old 01-09-2014, 05:07 PM

Are you not a fan of the round LED fog lights that are on the actual 2015 Mustang? I like that the LED lighting on the rendering is matched by the LED lighting in the headlight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 01-10-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.smith View Post
Are you not a fan of the round LED fog lights that are on the actual 2015 Mustang? I like that the LED lighting on the rendering is matched by the LED lighting in the headlight.
I just don't like the big hella fogs rendered above.
But the round fog lights that come with the production model 2015 mustang as seen on Ford's website is what I like, its much more suitable unlike whats rendered on above

post #5 of 9 Old 01-10-2014, 12:31 PM

Lets compare it to the actual photo. You would be surprised how long it took me to find this photo haha. When you search 2015 Mustang all you get are those crazy renderings. Even on this forum there are very few photos of the 2015 Mustang.. Geez.

post #6 of 9 Old 01-10-2014, 01:17 PM

Do you like the vertical LED headlamps of the horizontal LED headlights? I think the horizontal looks better but the headlamp needs a bit more in it to make it look full. The vertical one on the actual Mustang has three of the stripes making it look more complete.
post #7 of 9 Old 01-12-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calling Card View Post
Do you like the vertical LED headlamps of the horizontal LED headlights? I think the horizontal looks better but the headlamp needs a bit more in it to make it look full. The vertical one on the actual Mustang has three of the stripes making it look more complete.
DO you know why they did that?
It's because of the classic mustang. it had lines right by it's halogen light. so ford doing this was their way to make the s550 resemble the old school version

post #8 of 9 Old 01-31-2014, 11:10 PM

Really liking the rear bumpers on silver and yellow one.
post #9 of 9 Old 02-02-2014, 11:52 AM

now we need to see what it will look like with a widebody kit!