2015 Ford Mustang Rendered with Sinister Looks - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2014, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

2015 Ford Mustang Rendered with Sinister Looks

Here is yet another rendering of an off-shoot of the 2015 Ford Mustang. This time the rendering imagines what the Mustang would look like if it got some aftermarket modifications. This rendering shows the Mustang with Evos concept-inspired haedlamps and foglights, as well as a set of larger, concave five-spoke wheels.

I am loving the all black look. Looks like a secret service car or something. very cool.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:26 AM

I love the lower duct with LED fog light.
Unlike many new cars that all look like eachother, at least the mustang looks VERY different.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:36 PM

I don't know if the Mustang looks very differ from other cars. I don't see it as being a revolutionary design, it just looks like an up to date version of the Mustang.

I also like the LED lights in the fog lights. I think that this all black version looks great. I think I am going to go with a brighter color though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2014, 03:02 PM

I never said it was a revolutionary design, it's just different enough from the rest. It doesn't follow the typical round halogen fog or LED strip fog.
The overall design is unlike anything but definitely NOT a revolutionary design.

Old 08-28-2019, 11:39 PM

I like the color of the car which looks like a superhero car. I want to have it but for now, I choose to just rent it because it suits my income.

BK RentCar - Best Car Rental in Indonesia.