2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum (https://www.mustangs550forum.com/forum/)
-   New 2015 Ford Mustang Videos (https://www.mustangs550forum.com/forum/new-2015-ford-mustang-videos/)
-   -   The 2015 Ford Mustang GT350 Sounds Like The Devil Himself (https://www.mustangs550forum.com/forum/new-2015-ford-mustang-videos/1561-2015-ford-mustang-gt350-sounds-like-devil-himself.html)

Mr.Beast 09-26-2013 01:46 PM

The 2015 Ford Mustang GT350 Sounds Like The Devil Himself
 

It's tricky to know exactly what this thing is. It could be the GT350, the GT500, or something else we don't know about.

It looks to be the same prototype that showed up in photos last week. It sounds considerably more insane than the standard V8 GT, so it's probably a safe bet that it's some high-powered special edition.

allman 09-26-2013 01:50 PM

I think that pretty much rules out the rumor of S550 getting a flat plane crank. You can hear the typical V8 burble, it sounds like the devils rumble sure, but a flat plane sounds like a banshees scream...

Boss-Stang 09-26-2013 05:00 PM

It sounds amzing. Love the v8 rumble. This is the best video captured of the new mustang out on the streets with its camo still on.

oldlugs 09-26-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allman (Post 14553)
I think that pretty much rules out the rumor of S550 getting a flat plane crank. You can hear the typical V8 burble, it sounds like the devils rumble sure, but a flat plane sounds like a banshees scream...

That's what I thought as well; sounds like the current V8s; not a flat plane 8. Possibly a regular GT being tested. Does sound pretty good, though.

GTStang 09-27-2013 01:32 AM

Yeah it's the typical V8, but hey at least the mustang is still ballsy and not some tree-hugger-friendly car, prius owners will still hate us every time we shift, isn't that something to be proud about? :D

allman 09-27-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTStang (Post 14641)
Yeah it's the typical V8, but hey at least the mustang is still ballsy and not some tree-hugger-friendly car, prius owners will still hate us every time we shift, isn't that something to be proud about? :D

I do this all the time in my Fox and i recommend you all try it with your S550s. When you pull up beside a prius owner, look over like you want to go light to light with them, give the throttle a couple big blips and watch their face. It actually cringes, like they were sucking the carbon straight out of your tail pipes.

I wish i could see the look they give when I pop the clutch and peel off. Nothing beats the sound of a good old Sally...

BruteStang23 09-27-2013 06:02 PM

Poor prius drivers every puff of smoke takes a piece from within everytime. Those tree huggers would be toast during the stang meets ;)

allman 09-28-2013 06:01 PM

they're not even tree huggers, they just want people to think they are. dilettantes. Would i be welcome at a prius meet if i put a hybrid sticker on my car?

GTStang 09-29-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allman (Post 14865)
they're not even tree huggers, they just want people to think they are. dilettantes. Would i be welcome at a prius meet if i put a hybrid sticker on my car?

Yes :D
Because you're as green and as much of a hipster as them. Yet not knowing how little of a difference you make


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome