The 2015 Ford Mustang GT350 Sounds Like The Devil Himself - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 Old 09-26-2013, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

The 2015 Ford Mustang GT350 Sounds Like The Devil Himself

It's tricky to know exactly what this thing is. It could be the GT350, the GT500, or something else we don't know about.

It looks to be the same prototype that showed up in photos last week. It sounds considerably more insane than the standard V8 GT, so it's probably a safe bet that it's some high-powered special edition.
post #2 of 9 Old 09-26-2013, 12:50 PM

I think that pretty much rules out the rumor of S550 getting a flat plane crank. You can hear the typical V8 burble, it sounds like the devils rumble sure, but a flat plane sounds like a banshees scream...

'86 Fox GT Cobra- White Lightning
post #3 of 9 Old 09-26-2013, 04:00 PM

It sounds amzing. Love the v8 rumble. This is the best video captured of the new mustang out on the streets with its camo still on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 09-26-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allman View Post
I think that pretty much rules out the rumor of S550 getting a flat plane crank. You can hear the typical V8 burble, it sounds like the devils rumble sure, but a flat plane sounds like a banshees scream...
That's what I thought as well; sounds like the current V8s; not a flat plane 8. Possibly a regular GT being tested. Does sound pretty good, though.

'08 Bullitt ~ Highland Green
'09 GT500KR ~ Black/Black
post #5 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 12:32 AM

Yeah it's the typical V8, but hey at least the mustang is still ballsy and not some tree-hugger-friendly car, prius owners will still hate us every time we shift, isn't that something to be proud about?
post #6 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStang View Post
Yeah it's the typical V8, but hey at least the mustang is still ballsy and not some tree-hugger-friendly car, prius owners will still hate us every time we shift, isn't that something to be proud about?
I do this all the time in my Fox and i recommend you all try it with your S550s. When you pull up beside a prius owner, look over like you want to go light to light with them, give the throttle a couple big blips and watch their face. It actually cringes, like they were sucking the carbon straight out of your tail pipes.

I wish i could see the look they give when I pop the clutch and peel off. Nothing beats the sound of a good old Sally...

post #7 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 05:02 PM

Poor prius drivers every puff of smoke takes a piece from within everytime. Those tree huggers would be toast during the stang meets
post #8 of 9 Old 09-28-2013, 05:01 PM

they're not even tree huggers, they just want people to think they are. dilettantes. Would i be welcome at a prius meet if i put a hybrid sticker on my car?

post #9 of 9 Old 09-29-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allman View Post
they're not even tree huggers, they just want people to think they are. dilettantes. Would i be welcome at a prius meet if i put a hybrid sticker on my car?
Yes
Because you're as green and as much of a hipster as them. Yet not knowing how little of a difference you make