Can't afford a Mustang, at least you can buy this watch - Page 2 - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 20 Old 08-14-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetMeNow View Post
Would you wear Mustang everything while you drive your Mustang?

I just feel that car companies should stick to things that have to do with cars in some way. Make a driving shoe, or driving gloves, or miniature models, but stay away from non-car related stuff.
how about a mustang tattoo...

post #12 of 20 Old 08-14-2013, 06:49 PM

A nice vintage brown leather racing mustang glove would be nice.

this would be a good one.

post #13 of 20 Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangFan View Post

Lol what in the ****!?

I guess we have some die hard fans too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 20 Old 08-15-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangFan View Post

I'd rather buy a Mustang watch than get a Mustang tattoo. Check out Buzzfeed for lists of terrible terrible tattoos.

I don't really get the point of the Mustang watch though. Do you wear it so that people can be like "O, I like your Mustang watch. Do you own a Mustang?"

And $700 is really steep. You can get a really nice non-car branded watch for that much (or less.)
post #15 of 20 Old 08-15-2013, 12:06 PM

I wonder what the worst Mustang branded item ever created was. I remember seeing a Mustang coffin on this forum, and an entire Mustang wedding so the bar is already set pretty high.
post #16 of 20 Old 08-15-2013, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetMeNow View Post
I'd rather buy a Mustang watch than get a Mustang tattoo. Check out Buzzfeed for lists of terrible terrible tattoos.

I don't really get the point of the Mustang watch though. Do you wear it so that people can be like "O, I like your Mustang watch. Do you own a Mustang?"

And $700 is really steep. You can get a really nice non-car branded watch for that much (or less.)
Ya never know how far some one wouold go with expressing their love for their cars and maybe for cars that they don't even own.
post #17 of 20 Old 08-15-2013, 02:35 PM

A mustang themed coffin is just going a bit far, a wedding is alright. I think they might even have mustang themed underwear. Yeah! for grown up not for kids lol
post #18 of 20 Old 08-15-2013, 02:38 PM

You think mustang coffin is bad....

Look at this one. Look at this motorcycle rider.. THis is him at his own funeral, he requested it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpy0DWp1Co

Just because David Morales Colón is dead doesn't mean he can't also be stylish. According to Primera Hora, the 22-year-old Puerto Rican man was murdered in his San Juan neighborhood last Thursday. As a tribute to the young man, the Marin Funeral Home treated the body and then dressed him up in his typical riding outfit complete with helmet on top of the Honda CBR600 F4 the man's uncle had given to him.
As you can see in the video below, the mortician positioned the body as if he were riding his bike all the way to heaven, though it appears to be little solace to the crying friends and family in attendance.
And yes, this is real.
post #19 of 20 Old 08-15-2013, 02:43 PM

^ Now that is just freaky. I just finished watching the video and I had the chills. I can imagine some one getting buried in their Mustang now.
post #20 of 20 Old 08-16-2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteStang23 View Post
^ Now that is just freaky. I just finished watching the video and I had the chills. I can imagine some one getting buried in their Mustang now.
Also, who films a funeral and puts it on youtube anyway? This guy and his family and friends are a bit outside of the box (is it reaching that the guy is literally outside of a box, whereas most people are in a box at their funeral, get it?)