Here's why you shouldn't buy the 2015 Ford Mustang - Page 2 - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 13 Old 05-28-2013, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally View Post
With news that the Mustang will be heading to Europe, an Ecoboost Turbocharged 4 cylinder engine, now makes perfect sense.
Even if it wasn't going to be in Europe the I4 still would have made sense IMO. Since a lot of new four cylinder engines can make as much power as V6's but with less fuel consumption which is just a win win situation.

Im pretty sure the 4cylinder mustang will be available in both europe and USA.
post #12 of 13 Old 05-28-2013, 03:59 PM

This is the route that we have to go with. Sadly but who cares as long as it still make a good power band right. At this day and age it's about time we could get some decent milegae with the mustangs. I won't be getting the four cylinder engine options but maybe in the future when the prices of fuel are insane.
post #13 of 13 Old 05-28-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdftw View Post
Even if it wasn't going to be in Europe the I4 still would have made sense IMO. Since a lot of new four cylinder engines can make as much power as V6's but with less fuel consumption which is just a win win situation.

Im pretty sure the 4cylinder mustang will be available in both europe and USA.
Not too sure about the Mustang being in Europe yet although its not a bad idea. If you look at the ford UK site you would be surprised what they get. An efficient mustang would meet their cravings of both performance and efficiency.