Some interesting info - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 07-12-2013, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 92
Some interesting info

From a Ford sales rep:

he has received a few pieces of information that are in addition to what we already know.

He has NOT seen the car, but he says a few renders are fairly close according to what he was told, describing it as an "extremely aggressive Fusion" but it doesn't have a blatant Fusion front slapped on, it's different.

He's quoted as saying it's "pretty dang close" according to his contact. He said the huge scoop on the side isn't like that, and it's not so round on the hind quarters. He also described the side skirts as thin, and race looking, and the front fenders have a bit more flare, which completely goes with the S550 spy vids and pics.

This is the render he's referring to:
mgt550 is offline  
post #2 of 8 Old 07-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 491
Of course the huge scoops on the side aren't like that.

Those scoops are so dam big a small dog could get stuck in there haha



cfrp is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
Of course the huge scoops on the side aren't like that.

Those scoops are so dam big a small dog could get stuck in there haha
LOL, its a selling feature of the S550, outside cubby ports to fit ALL your gear
mgt550 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 Old 07-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 132
Sounds great as long as I don't have to get the car in the ugly shade of orange that the rendering is in. Also glad to hear the back is less curved, as I think that will make the design stand out more as a strong and powerful muscle car, rather than just another curved and sleek modern vehicle design.
mr.smith is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 07-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt550 View Post
From a Ford sales rep:

he has received a few pieces of information that are in addition to what we already know.

He has NOT seen the car, but he says a few renders are fairly close according to what he was told, describing it as an "extremely aggressive Fusion" but it doesn't have a blatant Fusion front slapped on, it's different.

He's quoted as saying it's "pretty dang close" according to his contact. He said the huge scoop on the side isn't like that, and it's not so round on the hind quarters. He also described the side skirts as thin, and race looking, and the front fenders have a bit more flare, which completely goes with the S550 spy vids and pics.

This is the render he's referring to:
I'm a member over at Mustang6G and see a lot of these posts are copied verbatim from there. Lame.

Any real users here or just me?
Chia is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 07-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
I'm a member over at Mustang6G and see a lot of these posts are copied verbatim from there. Lame.

Any real users here or just me?
a lot of 2015 mustang news has originally come from mustang6G, with a number of media outlets picking up on it, the few that I follow all "stole" things from mustang6G.

don't worry though, real member here along with many others
GTStang is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 07-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 491
I'm a member on both



cfrp is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 07-16-2013, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
I'm a member over at Mustang6G and see a lot of these posts are copied verbatim from there. Lame.

Any real users here or just me?
same, gotta cross pollinate
mgt550 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome