What changes would you like to see in the 2015 Mustang? - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 Old 05-03-2013, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

What changes would you like to see in the 2015 Mustang?

The sixth generation Mustang will have major changes to the Mustang brand. So far we know that it will have an independent suspension and will have a redesigned modern look. What other changes would you like to see in the 2015+ Mustangs?
post #2 of 9 Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM

I'm all for the modern look changes to the Mustang. But the spirit of the Mustang should remain. I want it to continue to feel like a Mustang. Keep the fun and power. I don't want them to add luxuries or make it modern with new tech. I hope they focus on the drive.
post #3 of 9 Old 05-06-2013, 12:50 PM

Absolutely, I think most mustang owners/fans would agree. When driving, I want it to feel like a Mustang. At the same time, I think refreshing and updating the design elements is a positive. While the retro look does add a nostalgia, I think a modern look will appeal to a lot of new consumers. Also, the interior has needed a change for a long time now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 05-08-2013, 02:33 PM

If the current spy shots of the interior is any indication of where the 2015 Mustang is going. Bring it back the retro.

post #5 of 9 Old 05-08-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
If the current spy shots of the interior is any indication of where the 2015 Mustang is going. Bring it back the retro.

Ford is confused, they are redesigning the exterior with intentions of getting away from the retro look, bringing in Evos concept design features and send the interior 20 years into the past. Good job Ford.

This could be part of their test mule plan, keep everything secretive and disguise the real layout.
post #6 of 9 Old 05-09-2013, 11:41 AM

Not a solid rear axle in the rear.

That is #1 - just to shut everyone up.

They are offering a 4 cylinder too - not that I want it. But worth mentioning.

Weight savings - updated interior. More safety and comfort features standard.

And more power and torque

post #7 of 9 Old 05-09-2013, 01:19 PM

No round lights and more of a modern, sleek and stealthy look. The 2013 Mustang just looks outdated probably because of the round lights and it's styling which was really retro....

now looking at a most recent Mustang rendering, im starting to like the changes, almost everything I was looking for in it's new exterior design

post #8 of 9 Old 05-09-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally View Post
The sixth generation Mustang will have major changes to the Mustang brand. So far we know that it will have an independent suspension and will have a redesigned modern look. What other changes would you like to see in the 2015+ Mustangs?
for now The ony thing I could suggest is to change the ugly ass dash. The thing is a big piece of ****. Looks way to bulky. If they could only incorporate the styling from the outside to the inside and have a similar focus.
post #9 of 9 Old 05-09-2013, 06:00 PM

I like that rendering of the 2015 Mustang I think its probably the most accurate. Nice changes in the exterior if this is official. But sadly i can't say the same for the interior. I can't look at it for more than a second and not say wtf is that.

It's true in a way I think ford has spent most of its time and focus on changing the exterior and forgot about the interior.