Please post your introductions here - 2015 Ford Mustang S550 Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 44 Old 08-03-2013, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Please post your introductions here

Welcome to Mustang S550 Forum! We're a community of Ford Mustang enthusiasts and owners, and we are very excited to have you join us!

Please tell us more about yourself, and of course support our great vendors, who make the forum possible.

Your Mustang S550 Admins!
post #2 of 44 Old 08-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Since I never did one.. Hi everyone, I'm Joe, I'm a 2008 Mustang owner. I'm looking forward to the new S550 and have been following it on forums for several months, ever since auto blogs started talking about it. Now that it's getting close to ready, I am really excited to be chosen as staff on this great site and help everyone learn more and tune/pimp out their S550's. When I'm not driving my Mustang, I'm painting homes and doing interior decorating, carpeting and home renovation.

Welcome aboard and please tell us more about yourselves!

Joe

Moderator, MustangS550Forum.com
The Internet's Friendliest Mustang Forum!
post #3 of 44 Old 12-21-2013, 01:46 PM

Hey All, Happy Hollidays !

Smokem If You Gottem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 44 Old 12-24-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangJoe View Post
Since I never did one.. Hi everyone, I'm Joe, I'm a 2008 Mustang owner. I'm looking forward to the new S550 and have been following it on forums for several months, ever since auto blogs started talking about it. Now that it's getting close to ready, I am really excited to be chosen as staff on this great site and help everyone learn more and tune/pimp out their S550's. When I'm not driving my Mustang, I'm painting homes and doing interior decorating, carpeting and home renovation.

Welcome aboard and please tell us more about yourselves!

Joe
With the line of work you do I bet the garage you keep your mustang in looks nice, any cool shots of your mustang?

post #5 of 44 Old 01-14-2014, 09:00 PM

Hello to everyone. Looking forward to exploring the information available here, especially any release/shipping information. My wife is anxious to test drive what she thinks will be her next car. She last had a 1997 Mustang GT Convertible (and I previously had a 1988 GT). Just a little more info, our daily drives are a BMW X3 (wife) and a Chevy SS (mine)
post #6 of 44 Old 01-15-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madzmaxz View Post
Hello to everyone. Looking forward to exploring the information available here, especially any release/shipping information. My wife is anxious to test drive what she thinks will be her next car. She last had a 1997 Mustang GT Convertible (and I previously had a 1988 GT). Just a little more info, our daily drives are a BMW X3 (wife) and a Chevy SS (mine)
hey man welcome aboard! You on the SS forums by chance? I adore that car and hang out a good chunk there too.

'86 Fox GT Cobra- White Lightning
post #7 of 44 Old 01-15-2014, 11:31 AM

Nice to meet you Allman. Yes, I have been a member over at the SS Forums since November. Looking forward to getting the same kind of information over here.
Administrator likes this.
post #8 of 44 Old 01-29-2014, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Welcome to the forum madzmaxz!
post #9 of 44 Old 05-01-2014, 11:07 PM

Hi I am a life long Oldsmobile driver since I got my first car in 1978 a 57 Olds Rocket 88 with a J2 engine and 3 speed manual. I still have it and 4 other Oldsmobiles an 88 Fiesta wagon a 41 model 66 and a 64 Starfire convertible. I bought my first Ford last spring a 13 Focus ST as my new DD it's replacing my 92 Olds Tornado. Since GM closed down Oldsmobile I am switching to Ford. After I got my new ST my brother bought a 2014 Mustang after driving it I liked so much I must now do him one better and get a next gen Mustang as soon as the ST is paid off next year.
post #10 of 44 Old 09-26-2014, 08:27 PM

ehbob

Hi, my name is Bob and I have had several Mustangs, my last I just sold was a 2006 Mustang GT black. I have a 2015 GT Premium in black all options except performance package as I wanted the 20" 649 wheels sitting In Flat Rock waiting to be shipped.